Our maple wood and our manufacturing methods
are from sustainable management.
We mainly use sugar maple from Quebec. Being more northern, its density is greater and better matching our quality standards. There are few sugar maple plantations in Quebec.
At certain times of the year we supplement our needs with American suppliers.
Long life and low maintenance:
Unique combination of naturally-occurring resins: Linseed oil, wax, rosemary and lemon.
They comply with the standards of the FDA – Food Drugs Administration.
With use, ensuring a patina that requires no upkeep.
Responsible choice :
- The wood comes from cultivated trees.
- A bold tree that has been harvested vitalizes the younger ones around it, which in turn trap carbon and help clean the air.
- Nearly 9,000 utensils from one tree.
- All wood residues are reclaimed.
- We do not produce any air emissions nor any graywater.
- Cutting tools are cleaned with lemon.
- Packaging is made of recycled cardboard, biodegradable glue and water-based ink.
- Manufacturing requires very little energy.
- Natural and recycled paper is used in the office.
- Retailer orders are shipped in recycled boxes.
- Wrapping is made from recycled or natural paper.